List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] kde problem
From:       Kevin Krammer <kevin.krammer () gmx ! at>
Date:       2005-03-31 17:20:07

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Thursday 31 March 2005 18:28, Daniela Lascaro wrote:
> Hallo,
> we are phD students at the university of bari (Italy) in the bioinformatics
> group. At university we have a Linux Server with a database made by
> ourselves. we have a problem with linux kde (Suse 8.0 distribution). When
> we try to restart the server...A window saying that the application kgpg
> causes a crash and send a SIGSEGV signal appears on our screen.

Usually this means the application has tried to access memory in an unsave
way , e.g. dereferencing a null pointer, accessing address outside its own
segment, etc.

If you don't need kgpg this is not a big problem.
In case you get it every startup you somehow have KGPG autostarted, either
through a saved session or through a link in the autostart folder.

Cheers,
Kevin