List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] Re: How to get KDE 3.4?
From:       Dave Smith <dave.smith () tstt ! net ! tt>
Date:       2005-03-25 20:48:32

On Friday 25 Mar 2005 04:36 pm, lostson wrote:
> On Friday 25 March 2005 14:25, Mark Nixon wrote:

> > > You absolutely *sure* you followed the instructions on
> > > http://kde-redhat.sf.net/  ??
> > >
> > > And you *did* do an
> > > # apt-get update
> > > first, right?  (-:

Absolutely. Just did it again to make sure. same result.

> > > Else, please post your relavent apt sources.list entries... Something is
> > > probably not quite right.

This is what I have in the Synaptic repository:

http://apt.sw.be/fedora/3/en/i386 dag
http://apt.sw.be/dries/fedora/fc3/i386 dries
http://ayo.freshrpms.net/fedora/linux/3/i386 freshrpms
http://newrpms.sunsite.dk/apt/redhat/en/i386/fc3 newrpms
http://ayo.freshrpms.net/fedora/linux/3/i386 core updates

I'd like to be able to get Synatpic to update my kde applications but I
suspect I don't have the right source in the repository.