List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] KDE 3.4 on Mandrake 10.1
From:       Jim Philips <jimmyc () speedfactory ! net>
Date:       2005-03-24 10:54:51

On Thursday 24 March 2005 03:23 am, Rod Butcher wrote:
> Yes, they look good. Don't bother with the I18n stuff, that's just to
> give internationalised messages. It should just default to US English
> without them
> Once you've downloaded them you should be able to install the rpms in
> the following sequence :-
> arts
> kdelibs
> kdebase
> others

I would add here that you should only install Kdeaddons *after* you install
kdemultimedia. The addons are nice to have, but since they depend on things
in kdemultimedia, you won't get everything unless that's installed first.
Also, you can't get weather on the summary page in Kontact unless you install
kdetoys. I think of weather as more than a toy, but that's the package it's
in.