On Saturday 05 March 2005 05:51 pm, Christopher J. Bottaro wrote: > Konqueror has been unbearably slow for me. It loads half the page, then > wait, then loads a single image, then wait, then loads another image then > wait. It takes literally over a minute for the page to come up. I've > tried stopping and refreshing to see if it will "catch" and load quickly, > but it doesn't help. > > The exact same page comes up in Firefox instantly (brand new page, it is > not cached). > > I've been experiencing this problem for all pages I visit with Konqueror. > The problem seems to have started when I started using a wireless router > and wireless bridge. Its weird though because Firefox is as fast as ever. > > Any ideas or suggestions? I don't even know where to begin looking. > > Thanks for the help. I used to have the same problem. Waldo Bastian answered the question for me. Here is what he suggested: > Typical case of DNS-servers with broken IPV6 support. Add > export KDE_NO_IPV6=true > to /etc/profile or so. ___________________________________________________ This message is from the kde-linux mailing list. Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-linux. Archives: http://lists.kde.org/. More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.