List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] LINUX / UBUNTU
From:       "Paul C. Leopardi" <leopardi () bigpond ! net ! au>
Date:       2005-03-02 20:54:23

Vailima,
See the Kubuntu project.
http://www.ubuntulinux.org/wiki/Kubuntu
Even if Ubuntu is off-topic for this list, Kubuntu should not be, because it
is a project to port KDE to a Linux distro and this is the kde-linux list.
Best regards, Paul

PS. As for Ubuntu being a 'kind of stupid name', remember that the project
originates from South Africa.
http://www.markshuttleworth.com/
http://www.ubuntulinux.org/books/ubuntutheology