List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] LINUX / UBUNTU
From:       vailima <vailima () icontech ! com>
Date:       2005-03-01 16:27:47

Interestingly enough, the "touchpad" on this Dell lapt top works better when using \
LINUX than when using MS/BRAND XP.

I noticed that KDE was missing on the install of UBUNTU but the installed GUI isn't \
too bad. May be GNU?

As for installing the printer in CUPS, just how do you go about doing that?