List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] Konqueror & smooth scrolling
From:       Leendert Meyer <leen.meyer () home ! nl>
Date:       2005-02-28 9:33:09

On Monday 28 February 2005 07:13, Andy Pieters wrote:
> On Sunday 27 February 2005 20:09, Leendert Meyer wrote:
> > Is there a way to turn off the "smooth scrolling" feature in konqueror?
> > You can see it when you e.g. turn the mouse wheel a few notches: the
> > scrolling lags behind (is somewhat delayed).
>
> Just for your information.  When you turn on "smooth scrolling" in FireFox,
> you get the same (buggy) behaviour.

I already noticed the absence of this feature in Firefox, and I liked that.

But indeed, turning it on in Firefox (Preferences -> Advanced -> Browsing) has
the same effect. I tried it, and turned it off again, because I like the
snappier, more responsive feeling when the browser /immediately/ reacts upon
keypress of mouse movement.

Thanks,

Cheers,

Leen