List:       kde-linux
Subject:    RE: [kde-linux] kweather nothingness
From:       "Dave Nebinger" <dnebinger () joat ! com>
Date:       2005-02-16 22:06:49

> Running new cvs kde I wanted to add the Kweather service to my panel.
> When I
> click to configure it it shows a dialogbox with NOTHING in it!

Ah, doesn't using the CVS-based code means you're trying to use a work in
progress?

If you need the cvs base and want kweather also, try building and installing
just the kweather component from the stable source.  No guarantees, of
course, since I don't know if there are any significant API changes from
stable to cvs...