List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] Kontact Kalender interaction with panel Calendar
From:       Andy Pieters <andy () vlaamse-kern ! com>
Date:       2005-02-16 19:11:28

HI all

Is it possible to have the panel calendar interact with Kontact?  Like in the
gnome desktop if you specify a meeting in evolution it is visible on the
panel kalendar/clock as well.

With kind regards

Andy
Hi all

I have some issue figuring out why my artsd isn't working.

I am using a completly fresh KDE CVS with fresh config files.

When I try to start artsd from the konsole I get this:

artsd
artsd: core.cc:2108: static Arts::GlobalComm_base*
Arts::GlobalComm_base::_create(const std::string&): Assertion `castedObject'
failed.

When I try to start it trough the kontrol center.  It goes in a loop of
crashes and each time it says that it can't do a descent backtrace.  I
compiled it with --enable-debug=full nonetheless.

Once more I ask for your help.

With kind regards

Andy

--