List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] Ximain's Evolution
From:       vailima <vailima () icontech ! com>
Date:       2005-01-27 15:42:56

Have any of you any experience with regard to u/l data base files to Ximain's \
"EVOLUTION"?

I'm looking for a practical way to u/l spreadsheet files, both MS and LINUX files \
into Ximain's  Evolution.

Also, I understand that there is a version 1.4 or the like out there and at present \
I'm using v1.2.2 which came with this Mandrake LINUX v9.1. If there is a version 1.4 \
available, where might I find it?