List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] Kmail will not decrypt
From:       LostSon <lostson () lostsonsvault ! org>
Date:       2005-01-16 5:20:49

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hello
  I am using kmail with gpg to sign and encrypt emails. A friend and i were
trying this out earlier today and we swapped each others keys and all. While
testing when signing kmail handles it fine i can authorize his and he mine,
but when it comes to decrypting a emai all we ever get is

Encrypted message (decryption not possible)
Reason: Crypto plug-in "openpgp" could not decrypt the data.
Error: Bad passphrase

 Im curious as to why it is doing this. I can decrypt them with kgpg if i open
the mail up in the kgpg editor so why doesnt kmail just simply decrypt it
then. Any ideas??
--
LostSon

www.lostsonsvault.org