List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] Bad Sync Kontact --> Kpilot  --> Palm
From:       Ary Kaplan Nakamura <arykn () ubbi ! com>
Date:       2005-01-12 4:25:54

Hi, I have a problem synchronising Kontact with my Palm IIIxe
I use Kpilot 4.4.5.
The problem is that even if I make a FullSync or a HotSync, I have in my Palm
just few contacts of my entire directory.
Now, I'm running Mandrake 10.1 with KDE and Kpilot 4.4.5.
Before I had Mandrake 10.0 with KDE with a previous Kpilot version, and I
didn't have this problem.
Any idea ?
Thanks !
--