List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] Logon Dialog Snapshot and Change Password Dialog Access
From:       Lugg William H Civ SMC/MASFE <William.Lugg () CISF ! AF ! MIL>
Date:       2005-01-11 14:07:01

I'm part of a team that is developing an application to run under KDE on
Linux.  I need to get a snapshot of the Logon dialog box to include in a
document.  How might I go about doing this?

Also, we want to include a menu selection in the application that initiates
the KDE Change Password process.  I've been told to used DCOP to get to
this, but have not found the right set of arguments to make this happen.
Where can I go the get the necessary info to start Change Password
programmatically?  I've looked at the DCOP Browser, but haven't seen what I
am looking for.

Thanks for the help.
----
Bill Lugg   ΙΧΘΥΣ
Software Engineer,
      Milstar AF Command Post Terminal Support
      OO-ALC/MASFE, Peterson AFB, CO

William.Lugg@cisf.af.mil