List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] window autoraise on content change
From:       Andrew Kar <akar3d () yahoo ! com ! au>
Date:       2005-01-07 7:24:23

On Wednesday 05 January 2005 12:18, Daniel Dumitrache wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am using kde 3.3 an I have one question
>
> Is there any way to configure a certain window to autoraise when it's
> conents change or it's title ? I am using opera as a web browser and I
> need the opera window to auto raise when the contens of the webpage
> (that autorefreshes at a certain time intervaL) change or when the
> title of that window cahnges.
>
> Thanks.

Yes. In kde 3.3 you can right-click a windows title bar and choose configure
window behaviour. You then get a powerful set of facilities under "window
specific settings" that will allow you to do anything you want dependent on
the name/class/subclass of a window including making it above/below other
windows dependent on its title including using wildcards in the title.

--
regards,
andrew