List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] Konqueror no longer redirects with meta refresh tag
From:       darren kirby <bulliver () badcomputer ! org>
Date:       2004-12-28 21:34:10

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

I have an annoyance since my last kde upgrade. As per the title, konqueror no
longer refreshes when it comes accross a:

Now some sites are nice and put "if this page doesn't redirect please click
here..." but many do not, so I have to view the source to find the proper
URL, then cut ans paste it into konq. This is very annoying as you might
imagine.

I had a look all through the konq settings, but have found nothing that looks
relevant to this problem. A thorough googleling was also fruitless.

This is konq 3.3.2 (and kde 3.3.2) on gentoo.

Firefox still redirects, so this must be a konq specific problem. Any ideas
about this one?

thanks,
-d