List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] Trouble with gui on slackware HELPPPP!!!!!!
From:       Thomas McGuire <thomasmg () web ! de>
Date:       2004-12-23 21:13:25

On Thursday 23 December 2004 20:59, ERRIC CHANEY wrote:
> I JUST RECENTLY INSTALL SLACKWARE 7.O. i GOT THE OS
> INSTALLED, BUT I NEED SOME HELP CONFIGURING THE   KDE
> FOR MY PC. tHE SYSTEM IN QUESTION IS AN HP PAVILLION
> WITH A P3 PROCESSOR 533 MHZ W 64MB SDRAM INTEGRATED
> INTEL DIRECT 3D GRAPHICS W 11 MB DYNAMIC MEMEORY. I
> NEED SPECIFIC INSTRUCTION ON HOW TO CONFIGER AND USE
> THIS INTERFACE. i AM NEW TO LINUX.
Well, I am certain nobody can help you because you did not tell us what
specific problem you have got. Telling us to give "specific instruction
on how to configer [sic!] and use this interface" can really mean a lot.
Please provide more details.

Same for your mail subject, I guess most people just skip it when it does
not contain a meaningful text and has "HELPPPP!!!!!!" in it.

Furthermore, please don't write your mails in caps only, it looks very
ugly.

Regards,
Thomas