List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] KMail (KdeNetwork)
From:       Emanoil Kotsev <deloptes () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-12-19 19:49:11

Hi Andre,
thank you for responidng to my mail.
I didn't know you are providing source code only, as
on your official site there were the debian packages
classified as stable I considered it as stable. if I
don't find those packages, wehre they were, when I
need them, I consider it as messy.
When the packages (3.2.X) are meant to work under
woody and are placed under woody I expect it to be as
stated.
If it's not true than it's messy and/or unstable
because installing those packages brakes a lot of
dependencies.
May be you should forward my mail to the person
responsible or send me/her/his mail to contact her/him
I think the problem is in the debain/* files.
And what is libxcursor good for?
The error is because this library is beeing stated
depending on libc6.2-2

I am pretty glad with the situation.

regards

--- André Somers <a.t.somers@student.utwente.nl>