List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] non-persistent kpanel settings
From:       Paul Kaplan <pkaplan1 () comcast ! net>
Date:       2004-12-16 2:05:14

On Tuesday 14 December 2004 05:46 am, Paul Kaplan wrote:
I may have found the answwer, but I want to know why this ocurrs.
There are two files created, I assume, by Mandrake
called /home/<user>/.kde/share/applnk-mdk and /home/<user>/.kde/share/applnk
which seem to contain all of the menu items.  When I change the relevant
properties in these files the changes persist
Can anyone explain why?
Paul