List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] kde doesn't start
From:       "Barry O'Donovan" <barry.odonovan () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2004-12-10 10:37:04

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Friday 10 December 2004 10:19, Arnau Bria Ramírez wrote:
> Is this a bug on kde? do I have to inform developers? is my fault?

I'm not sure to be honest. In any case, the developers are aware of it.
It could be down to something as simple a a bad system path in one of
the configuration files that might have been fine pre-upgrade.

The main problem for testing this is that reproducing it can be costly.

Cheers,
Barry

--
Regards,