List:       kde-linux
Subject:    RE: [kde-linux] KDE Hangs logging in
From:       Lugg William H Civ OO-ALC/MASFE <William.Lugg () CISF ! AF ! MIL>
Date:       2004-11-30 12:45:39

Well, it looks like the rename solution worked.  The interesting thing is
that after renaming it, I copied the .share subfolder and all its 'children'
back into .kde, logged out and back in and it worked fine.  The benefit of
doing this was that I got most of my setting back too.

Thanks for all the help.  It really is appreciated.
-----
Bill Lugg
Software Engineer,
     MilStar AF Command Post Terminal Software Support
     OO-ALC/MASFE, Peterson AFB, CO

William.Lugg@cisf.af.mil
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,
neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor
depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from
the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. - Romans 8:38-39