List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [Fwd: Re: [kde-linux] KDE Hangs logging in]
From:       Cyrus Kube <cyrus () kube ! name>
Date:       2004-11-29 21:57:43

Hi Bill,

the solution for this i got from suse linux support was just to delete
the /home/user/.kde directory. I made a copy before i really deleted it.
KDE is setting up this directory by itself, all your settings are
getting lost, so you have to configure everything new using control
center. But it did work perfectly. I now can access my own user again ...

Cyrus Kube

- linux thunderbird from Aachen, Germany -
- easy does it -
---