List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] RE: k3b fails with error 254 on fixating
From:       David Baron <d_baron () 012 ! net ! il>
Date:       2004-11-19 8:57:06

<<<<
Anyway, I cannot mount the resulting disk from a device icon on the desktop. I
CAN mount it from the command line and then all the files are listed.
<<<<<

Permissions! Can mount by clicking on the root desktop icon just fine. Disk is
apparently fine (though I have had some problems mounting k3b produced disks
under windows).

A question would be: Why have a desktop icon for an "unmountable"
device--or ... can I set it up so it can be mounted, i.e. owner in fstab?