List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] Kget lost?
From:       "Barry O'Donovan" <barry.odonovan () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2004-11-03 23:14:06

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wednesday 03 November 2004 20:55, Klaus Slott wrote:
> I assumed that Kget was removed from KDE but from resent mails on
> list KDE - I get the impression that Kget should still be around.
> What package did I loose during my upgrade?

KGet is part of the kdenetwork package.

Other applications in this package include kopete, kdict, knewsticker,
ksirc and more.

Are you sure you "lost" it? Or did it just disappear from you
kicker/system tray? Try typing

Alt-F2 and they entering kget to see if it's still in your path. You
could also try 'locate kget' from a shell to see if it's somewhere
outside of your path.

Regards,
Barry

--