List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] kmail ssl error
From:       Thujan <tuxakka () yahoo ! co ! uk>
Date:       2004-10-30 11:39:26

Hi,
I noticed that Kmail 1.7 settings --> network-->receiving
'check what the server support' claims that every pop/imap
server I have tested support ssl, which isn't true,
any of those 5 servers which I have tried doesn't support
ssl for secure mail download.
Why kmail 1.7 claims so? Kmail 1.6 doesn't do that error.
Is this bug or what?

--
best rgds
~tt