List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] KDE 3.3 + debian + 2.6.x
From:       macskas <macskas () loller ! hu>
Date:       2004-10-28 14:37:00

hello

i have a problem with kde 3.3 (debian sid, sarge, linux 2.6.9, athlon
3000+, kt600, ati radeon 9800, 1024MB RAM) + linux 2.6.x

yesterday the kde 3.3+linux2.6.9 were installed to my computer.
And kde state is only loading and it isnt start. i tried with kdm ad gdm
and xdm but the kde didnt start with these managers. and i tried 2.6.8
prebuilt kernel but the kde hevent worked yet. but i installed 2.4.27
kernel on this computer and its works for me.

the kde loading stops at system initializing. and the problem isnt in
any log file.
only 2 errors i have. "QPixmap..." and "mutex destroy: device is busy"
sometimes. but i can find these errors with the 2.4.27 and 2.6.x so i
think it isnt problem...

i dont know how can i turn the kde to debug mode to see that what is the
problem with system initializing...

plz help me.