List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] KCONTROL:  component isolation
From:       Cucaratxa <cucaratxa () yahoo ! fr>
Date:       2004-10-26 21:43:45

I guess I understood your problem. Try going to
www.debian.org/distrib/packages/
and search for the packet that holds what you are
looking for (must be in testing distro). Then get
yourself alien an use it with -t to convert it to tgz
so you can decompress and throw away what you don't
want. Hope this help you
--- jeff taylor <j_taylori@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Yahoo! Mail Address AutoComplete - You start. We
> finish.
> http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
---------------------------------

   beansprouts  beansprouts  2  1
2004-10-26T14:10:00Z  2004-10-26T14:11:00Z  1  Child
Care Resource Center, Inc.  1  1  9.2720
i seek information on the access to the kde
controlcenter.  a system i have freshly laidout is
short on disc space, however, i would like the
features of kcontrol tobe available, but
unfortunately, i don't know the package it is
associatedwith, or importantly whether parts of the
system administration available therecould be isolated
from the agglomeration of the rpm kcontrol modules.
specifically, since the administrativemodule for the
red hat linux 9 kernel is not available in the menu,
how one mightgo about launching the rpm section of
kcontrol to get the admincomponents.  the rpm
components inkcontrol, to tweak the cpu settings,
memory, or increase fs availabilities isnot available,
and in fact, is missing from the information center in
anotherbuild all together.

    jeff