List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] Re: webcam
From:       Sebastian Luque <sluque () mun ! ca>
Date:       2004-10-26 4:02:51

Herbert Graeber wrote:

> Oops, wrong Link for you! I have thought I am reading the SuSE list
> sorry.
>
> http://kdetv.org

Thank you Herbert! that looks like a great option, but I was dissapointed to
see that it's not available as Debian package :-(  Being somewhat new to
Linux, I prefer to leave all the system management up to Debian. Any other
suggestions that may be available as Debian packages?

Thanks once again!

--
Best wishes,
Sebastian