List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] Konqueror file association problem
From:       "Steven M. Payeur" <spayeur () comcast ! net>
Date:       2004-10-22 19:36:53

Not sure how I did it.  I'm running KDE through Suse 9.1.  When I
navigate Konqueror to a directory that has a file named "index.html", it
will show the web page, instead of the directory's contents.  Any idea
how to get it to show the contents of the directory, instead?

Thanks for any help,

Steve
spayeur@comcast.net