List:       kde-linux
Subject:    RE: [kde-linux] Desktop icons and placement...
From:       "Randall Hobbs" <mandrake () acquire-technology ! com>
Date:       2004-10-18 16:08:11

Thanks Perry. I will search for it when I get home and let you know. I know
at one time it seemed to be saving my icons where I wanted them, but now it
seems to just be sorta' random as to whether it'll come back the way I want
it to (I definitely love the "Align to Grid" function though - that's one
thing Windows had over KDE for a little while, but now, as usual, KDE leaves
Windows in the dust!).

Thanks again...

--
Take care,