List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] Radeon OpenGL and KDE 3.1
From:       Aleksandar Donev <adonev () Math ! Princeton ! EDU>
Date:       2004-10-07 3:50:58

Hello,

I have RedHat EL 3.0 with KDE 3.1. I have an ATI Radeon card with their
proprietary fglrx driver installed. OpenGL works fine under GNOME,
superfast hardware acceleration and all. With KDE, it shows random
behavior---sometimes it works, but most of the time it does not. After
I browse and such a while the card all of a sudden starts working. I
read somewhere that this is something to do with Qt and its binding to
OpenGL, and that it may be fixed in KDE 3.3, but I am not sure.

Please copy adonev@math.princeton.edu to messages. Does one really need
to subscribe to a whole-list just to ask a question?

Thanks,
Aleksandar
--
Aleksandar Donev