List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] Directory of scripts on the KDE taskbar?
From:       "Barry O'Donovan" <kde () barryodonovan ! com>
Date:       2004-09-27 16:07:57

On Monday 27 September 2004 17:00, stephen wrote:
> I've written a directory of python scripts. Is it possible to have
> this directory be on the taskbar, so that I can just navigate to the
> script I want to run?

Here are two possibilities:

Use the "Quick Browser" - it lets you specify the initial directory.

1. right click on the K-Menu
2. Select "Panel Menu"
3. then select "Add"
4. then select "Special Button"
5. then select "Quick Brwser"
6. in the resulting dialog, enter the directory of your source files

This is the best in my opinion. You could also use the "Quick Launcher"
applet.

Regards,
Barry O'Donovan

> _________
> Stephen
>
> If your desktop gets out of control easily,
> you probably have too much stuff on it that
> doesn't need to be there.
>          Donna Smallin, "Unclutter Your Home"

Regards,
Barry O'Donovan