List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] steps to hang kicker
From:       "Jason Mancini" <jayrusman () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2004-09-27 2:31:30

>----Original Message Follows----
>quoth the Jason Mancini:
> > panel add -> klipper
> > panel add -> klipper (comes up blank)
> > remove blank klipper panel
> > kicker hangs.
> > -Jason
>Didn't hang on mine, 3.3.0. What version are you using?
>-d

The first time I used 3.3.0 fresh from Konstruct.  The second time I
duplicated
it on this Mandrake box with 3.2.3 Cooker (very recent).

Ok, first I right click on the kicker panel, and add Klipper,
Second, I *left-click on the tiny triangle* of the Klipper's grip,
and add Klipper that way -- it hung right away this time.

-Jason