List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] Mouse cursor in KDE3.3
From:       Tom Taylor <linxt () comcast ! net>
Date:       2004-09-19 7:56:59

Hi all:

I've been searching for a way to enlarge the mouse cursor in KDE3.3.  There
was a way to do it in previous versions but that seems to have been removed
(at least from the control panel) in the latest version.

Anyone know of a site that has pre-made cursor themes?

Thanks, Tom
--
Tom Taylor
registered linux user #263467

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful - and so are we,"
"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our
people - and neither do we." - George W. Bush, Aug 2004