List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] No more notifications!
From:       Lee Hoffner <lhoffner () directedmotion ! com>
Date:       2004-09-17 14:37:10

I no longer get any sound notifications:
If I open the Sound System panel, I can click the Test Sound button and will
hear a sound. But, when I open the System Notifications panel, select an
event and click the Play button for the chosen sound, nothing happens. And
KMail no longer plays the chosen beep sound when I get new mail.

I've tried killing the KNotify process and starting a new one, but the
symptoms persist. What can I do?

Thanks!