List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] KMail chews up CPU
From:       jalal <the_jalal () fastmail ! fm>
Date:       2004-09-16 8:34:30

Using KDE3.3, KMail 1.7, SuSE 8.2, Kernel 2.6.7

If I leave Kmail running for a period of time it ends up using about 70% User
CPU. This means I have to shut down Kmail after I've finished reading emails,
which is annoying.
At start up KMail uses about 15% CPU, after 2-3 hours it is about 40% and
after 12 or so hours it is up to 70%.
I can't find anyway of getting in to KMail to find out what is using that CPU

Does anyone have any idea what is causing this, and more importantly, how to
stop it?

cheers
jalal

--

GPG fingerprint = 3D45 5509 D380 26A4 523E  A9D8 A66A 5F38 CA43 BB0E