List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] RE: KDE and ASpell dictionaries
From:       "Gaetano Sferra" <gaesferr () libero ! it>
Date:       2004-09-15 10:26:08

Hello,
I've solved my problems with KDE and Aspell dictionaries,
KDE uses fixed paths to search the Aspell dictionaries installed,
for example one of these is /usr/local/lib/aspell but the default
installation path for the last Aspell release is
/usr/local/lib/aspell-x.xx so KDE will never found the installed
dictionaries.

My solution: ln -s /usr/local/lib/aspell-x.xx /usr/local/lib/aspell

Thanks to all
---
Gaetano Sferra