List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] kfmexec error
From:       James Francis <jfrancis () avwashington ! com>
Date:       2004-08-26 13:05:00

Hello

	I am using KDE 3.1 on a Mandrake 9.2 box. Recently I have been getting
an error dialog from kfmexec stating: "Retrieving data from devices is
not supported" when I click on my desktop icons for my 2 cd drives and
my floppy. I posted to the Mandrake expert list with no luck.Google
returned a couple of hits but no solutions as of yesterday

	I can still browse to my /mnt directory with Konqueror and read the
drives contents however. This machine is using supermount which has
worked well on this distro which is a first for me.I have made no recent
updates or changes.

	Sorry if this post inappropriate for this list,but I thought someone
here may have seen this sort of error before.

Thanks,

Jim