List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] KMail problems
From:       Dungeon Master <dungeon () dngnbbs ! com>
Date:       2004-08-01 19:56:28

I have RedHat 9 here. I just yesterday changed my video card out because it
apparently died on me. I have already gone through the
"redhat-config-xfree86" and made sure that everything is configured there. I
changed from a Voodoo PCI to a Graphics Blaster Riva TNT AGP.

My problem is in KMail, and specifically only when I open a message to read
it, whether in the preview pane or in a new window. When I open a message to
read it, the whole text is HUGE and it's got a colored background in the
headers, almost as if I had HTML enabled, which I don't. I double-checked
that I have KMail set to use plain-text only. I also made sure that I was
using the smallest possible font for the message body.

This is NOT a problem when viewing the source of an email or when composing an
email, whether replying or composing a new message. Only when reading email.

KDE version is 3.1-13. KMail version is KMail 1.5.

HELP!!!

Some things I've already tried. I've tried changing to Gnome window manager.
Still there. I've tried moving my kmailrc and forcing KMail to create a new
one. Still there. I've double-checked the settings everywhere I can think of
and nothing seems to fix it.