List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] KMAIL and AVG anti-virus
From:       Richard Pace <rpace () sbcglobal ! net>
Date:       2004-07-30 16:07:51

Thanks, I'll contact the kdepim-users list.  I'm somewhat new to linux and
*nix OS in general, but my thought was that if someone sent me an email and I
forwarded the email to someone else, I would not want to forward an email
with a virus attached.  Maybe that's something I don't need to be concerned
with?
Regards,
Richard