List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] KMAIL and AVG anti-virus
From:       Richard Pace <rpace () sbcglobal ! net>
Date:       2004-07-30 14:59:59

Has anyone configured a KMAIL filter to use AVG antivirus.  Is it even
possible to do?   It seems that a new release of KMAIL will have an
anti-virus filter wizard, at least I've seen some doc to that effect.  I
presume one would have the filter execute the AVG scan program, but it is not
clear how to flag the mail - maybe a script of some sort.  Any sample is
appreciated.
Thanks,
Richard Pace