List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Fwd: Re: [kde-linux] Re: a question on Kmail
From:       Jim Philips <jimmyc () speedfactory ! net>
Date:       2004-07-21 23:27:44

Okay. It's a bug in Knode for 3.2.91. There is a dock widget for the article
viewer and the header viewer that is supposed to reattach these viewers when
they are detached. If you try to dock again, Knode will crash every time. It
is bug number 72574. If you read newsgroups in KDE and don't want to face
this bug in KDE 3.3 final, go by bugs.kde.org and vote for this bug. If the
code isn't fixed, you make one wrong click and Knode is rendered unusable.