List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Fwd: [kde-linux] controlling layout in knode 3.2.91
From:       Jim Philips <jimmyc () speedfactory ! net>
Date:       2004-07-21 22:46:14

Should I assume there is no way to control layout and Knode is screwed unless
I just delete my config files? Let me elaborate: All I see now when I open
Knode is a list of groups with numbers for "Total" and "Unread" off to the
right. There doesn't seem to be any way to view the subject lines or any way
to read the articles. Those panes are just gone and there is no clear way to
get them back. I can't use Knode at all.