List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] Re: Kmail 1.6.1 and anti-spam wizard
From:       "J. David Boyd" <dave () tsc-corp ! com>
Date:       2004-07-21 16:46:06

John <usenet.post@ntlworld.com> wrote in
news:2lj3nhF8985jU1@uni-berlin.de:

><posted & mailed>
>

> My question really is, does Kmail 1.6.1 still have the Anti-Spam
> Wizard? I can't find the option for it under any of the menus although
> if I right-click a message I am given FOUR! options to "filter message
> as spam" and FOUR options for Ham.

I'm using Mandrake 10 Official, with Kmail 1.6.1, and I have the Anti-
Spam Wizard, under the Tools menu, I believe.  Nope, it is under the
Settings menu.

> Has there been a problem caused by re-using the older folders? Or is
> there something else I should know?

Beats me. I had saved all my mail from Mandrake 9.0. and used those
folders okay, but I didn't try to save any of my settings from before.
Could be the problem...

Dave