List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] Adjusting the bass and treble under KDE 3.2
From:       Ibrahim Mubarak <ibmub80 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-07-20 14:12:41

--- Roy Pluschke <rjplus@shaw.ca> wrote:
> In kmix make sure tone switch is turned on and then the bass a treble controls
> will work. Right click on the kmix window then select channels -> switches ->
> tone -- the tone switch will then appear when you click the advance box.

Thanks for the tip.

> If your not running alsa I don't believe you can adjust the bass/treble, but
> others my know better.

But I am afraid this is my case. I tried to install a 2.6 kernel way back and had only alsa
installed as oss is depricated. At KDE start and during the session, the system would get very
slow at times. I could feel it through my mouse movement everytime a sound would get played. I
will try today to install the new 2.6.7 with both alsa and oss and mess around with them.

Thx,
ib