List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] Problems after installing KDE 3.2.3 on SuSE 9.0
From:       Richard Atcheson <ratcheson () earthlink ! net>
Date:       2004-07-14 5:38:41

On Wednesday 14 July 2004 12:01 am, John Andersen wrote:
> If you configure your Kmail (assuming you use Kmail) by unchecking
> Prefer html, and Unchecking Allow messages to load external references
> you would have seen the little nugget of code at the bottom of his
> message.
>
> That nugget had a href to http://img.web.de/p.gif

 I see what you're referring to.  I guess I need to look into html a bit
more so I can understand what is going on.

 I seem to be getting a bunch of strange html messages lately.  Many of
them seem to be about mortgage refinancing and all are html.  Bouncing
them is futile.   Opening them is out of the question.  Each seems to have
a different subject and from address so filtering on either would be
fruitless.

I was hoping I could find a way to filter them directly to the trash.   Oh
well,

Thatnks for the info,
Richard