List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] run a script by "rebooting" from "standby" mode
From:       Jim Philips <jimmyc () speedfactory ! net>
Date:       2004-07-11 11:48:51

Patrick,

A great list for this kind of question is ALE (Atlanta Linux
Enthusiasts). Nobody will care that you're in Germany...or wherever. We
have some real experts on the list, including Bob Toxen, Linux security
guru. See the Web site at:

http://www.ale.org

You'll always be on topic with us...even if you ask about KDE.

Jim