List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] KWeather
From:       Rob Blomquist <rob.blomquist () verizon ! net>
Date:       2003-12-30 18:53:51

On Tuesday 30 December 2003 10:03 am, Michael droned on:
> On Tuesday 30 December 2003 07:01 am, Nathan Toone wrote:
> > ~/.kde/config/weather_panelappletrc.
>
> i changed the 50 to a 60 and now i can read the wind direction.

I was messing around with the weather_panelappletrc file.

1. Watch out, moving the 50 to a 60 or more may get you a 48 back when run.
But nothing was making me happy, so I tried 'smallview_mode=true' and now I
have just a weather icon with a tool tip that gives me the details. I thing I
will run this way.

Rob
--

Linux: For the people, by the people.