List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] Konqueror Konks out in SU mode
From:       TechChiq <techchiq () hotpop ! com>
Date:       2003-11-01 4:50:03

I need to sometimes get into a nice file manager (other than mc) in Root
mode to add some programs or other stuff to shared user areas or /opt dir.
Problem is, if I start up Konqueror in superuser mode (ie. kdesu
konqueror) it konks out on me. It'll load up then immediately close and
exit. I had put my user account in the wheel group and then for SU had
/etc/pam.d set to require users to be in wheel group. That still didn't
solve the problem.

Anyone know of a fix?

Thanks...

TechChiq