List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] C compiler?
From:       "Eugene Nine" <enine () ninefamily ! com>
Date:       2003-10-31 15:45:12

You need gcc to compile the code to install the program.  What distribution are you running, most ship with gcc so you should have it.  It may not be installed by default so you will either need to download and install it or install it from your source cd's usually contained in a developemnt package.  You may have it already (search for gcc) and its just not in the path so if a search turns it up simply add that folder its in to the path.

Eugene Nine