List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] Choice of distro
From:       SnapafunFrank <Frank () snapafun ! co ! nz>
Date:       2003-05-25 7:58:01

Hi there

Saw this a bit late in the thread but am going to suggest anyway.

Debian has been mentioned and though I am struggling with Mandrake right now [
my fault ], may I suggest you acquire a copy of Knoppix3.2 and if you like
what you see then go for it as it is based on debian. You can also mount it
onto your harddrive if this is all you require to start with.

Rather than download it I found it cheap enough to buy it from lankum.

Regards

SnapafunFrank

Big or small, a challenge requires the same commitment to resolve.